Friday, March 28, 2014

Sadie Quinn's 1st Birthday

Sadie Quinn turned 1 in January, so I'm sure you can see I am a bit behind on my blogging :). I still think she deserves her very own post, of course, late or not- so here it is!

Her birthday this year was pretty much perfect. The day of was a Wednesday, so, we celebrated with a few friends with dinner and a birthday cake that daddy made all himself. I suggested that perhaps we just give her the head since it was roughly the size of a cupcake and certainly that was all a little 1 year old needed...but daddy insisted she was to be served the whole platter! Big brother Haden helped, of course, insisting throughout the entire day that it was his birthday too!


The weekend after, of course my family needed to celebrate SQ with a party of their own. We picked out the theme "You are my Sunshine" and my mom totally rocked it by using the pinterest board I had created and making each piece of decor, including a custom painted canvas and hand stitched sunshine pillow. Yeah, she's pretty awesome! My kids have so many people that love them so dearly and I could never be thankful enough for such a supportive family.



















No comments:

Post a Comment