Monday, September 23, 2013

I football player.

Football season is upon us. This is Haden's third football season and first where I think he actually knows what football actually is.  He has inheritated an old football helmet this this year that someone painted a big W on the side to represent, of course, UW and the huskies. If you have known Kellen for anything longer than 10 seconds I'm sure you've been made well aware of the fact that we are husky fans in this house. 

You can now find Haden wearing this helmet, 85% of the time he is at home. When he's not wearing it, he might be using it as a "holder" for his cars that he carries around (not to be confused with a "purse" but possibly to be confused with a "murse" -man purse). He has, on several occasions, insisted upon taking it into the car with him and riding with it on his lap. Let me tell you, juggling a wiggly toddler, baby, diaper bag, AND a giant football helmet is great fun. 

He now exclaims at the top of his lungs "I FOOTBALL PLAYER!" 

And that he is. A tiny, half naked, football player running around a tiny yard in the last days of summer. Holding on tight to that football like it's his baby.

I'll be so proud of you, HC, for any decision you make in life. But if that decision involves becoming a super hot shot football player someday, I'm sure they've already gotten a hold of these photos. So sorry kid, I hope you forgive me. And maybe buy me a porsche?








No comments:

Post a Comment