Monday, October 14, 2013

Zoo!

Last week we had the chance to stay over on the "Seattle" side of the Puget Sound. We had lots of fun adventures with my side of the family including a trip to the Point Defiance Zoo with my cousin and her little man. 

It has been quite a while since we had visited the zoo and I was actually fairly amazed at how Haden has changed since our last visit. For one, I felt very comfortable allowing him to just walk with us (or even behind us) instead of strapping him down/holding his hand at all times. He seems to be so much more aware and was able to keep up with us the whole time. His communication and understanding have also improved drastically which has honestly made things so much easier. 

He also seems to have conquered his fear of walrus's, which were a major freak out point last time we went....success!

Of course one of the best parts was seeing him and his cousin Cohen interact and even start to play with one another. Jenny and I have been looking forward to this since the day she told me she was pregnant :)

Love the zoo and I'm getting excited for zoo lights next month!
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment