Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fife Harvest Festival

A few weeks ago we checked out the Fife Harvest Festival. It was a fun day and I would highly recommend it to other families. They had a TON of fun things for little ones to do. I think we all would have enjoyed it a lot more if Haden hadn't been on his second day of no naps :). My kids are ticking time bombs when it comes to nap time which is often unfortunate and hard to navigate. That being said, we did have a fun morning until the time bomb went off! :)

Hoping to make it next year! I love fall! 

Haden enjoying the firehouse pancake breakfast. 
 His only words to the firefighters: "Where's the firetruck??!"

 Street parade. Haden loved it! It's so fun watching him really enjoy these types of things. I can tell I am really going to like the age of 3. Life is getting more exciting for him every day!
 My mom, plugging SQ's ears when the police cars go by. Oh, Nana!!
 Lots of fun activities for the kiddos, including this "music maker" booth.
 Auntie Jenny met up with us at the end! Had to get an "action shot" of their horsey ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment