Sunday, November 10, 2013

goofball

Oh my wonderful little boy.

You are, in the most simple words, a goofball. 

You have a strange obsession with "eyes" of any kind. "Eyes" to you is simply, anything that you would put near your eyes. Binoculars, glasses, masks, or even these work goggles that you somehow have adopted.
 Yesterday you glanced at your little baby sister who was naked on the ground and said "Ew. That's a body. That body dirty. I don't like that body."
 You love to color and draw. You recently started drawing people, like mommy, daddy, DD, and of course uncle Tal and Aunt Murray (Mary). We are just lines for now, but I can see your little creative wheels turning. Especially since now you know almost all of the basic shapes and colors. It's fun seeing you pick new things up daily.
You also tell me "you're welcome" any time I tell you that you're smart. Well....thanks....I think?


 You always sleep with random things. Seriously, like anything you can grab. When I tell you it's nap time, you desperately run around grabbing anything and everything. This pumpkin, for example. And just last week it was your play frying pan, which you refer to as "your kitchen." I'm sure you were cooking up something good in their while you slept :).

 
This is a Darth Vader Mr. Potato head mask. You put it in your mouth and breath heavily through it, kind of like Darth Vader. You've never seen star wars, so were not quite sure what that's about. You also use this unicorn as a weapon. But hey, you pretty much turn everything into a weapon these days, so what's new?
 You love to lay down in the bath. In fact, you think it's hilarious to say "I go to sleep in bath, Mommy. Nigh nigh"
Things are getting fun around here....

No comments:

Post a Comment