Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I'm gunna Mystappear.

I really dislike it when people start their blog with an apology as to why they haven't blogged in a while. Really people, no one really notices that you haven't been on for some time- were just happy and excited to see you've written some more! So, let's focus on the fact that you ARE posting and not on the fact that you haven't posted anything in almost a year, k? (This is what I am hoping you are telling yourself right now.)

Sometimes I wish I could Mystappear. Mystappearing, it turns out, is a secret ninja art form that has been invented by Haden for any time you just don't want to be someplace. It's actually pretty genius- all you have to do is close your eyes and BAM- you are in a different place entirely and no one around you can see you any more. 

Mystappearing is only to be saved for the times that are very desperate. Times for me include:

Needing to go to the bathroom and not being bothered.
-When I embarrass myself in public (this happens more often than I'd like to admit). 
-When my kids think the best use of time during their day is spent fighting over the exact same toy that none of them actually wanted in the first place. 
-Dishes.

Speaking of ancient ninja art forms- did you know that wearing underwear on your head is actually super acceptable now? Haden demonstrates the newest fashion here:

 and here:

So go, my friends, confidently, as you venture into the world displaying your underpants on your head for all to see. Haden has stamped his seal of underpant approval.






No comments:

Post a Comment