Friday, January 31, 2014

Christmas: Part 1

Well...it's February 1st in about 39 minutes, so I'd say I'm a bit late at my christmas posts. It's been a crazy, hectic, exciting, amazing, adventurous start to the new year and so I can say without hesitation there has just been no wiggle room for any personal blogging of any sort. But that's ok, I think, since I refuse to be a blog every day or every other day or even every week conformist!

So, here I am, a month late but happy to share our Christmas adventures with you all. Christmas "season" really started to kick into full swing it felt like when my sister in law, Meghan, and her two cute girls arrived into town about halfway through December. This was the first year that the BIG Bond family (my in laws) spent their Christmas season in their new farm house, so it was fun exploring just what that looked like with LOTS of crazy toddlers, a bundle of fun aunts and uncles and some babies, running/crawling around. To say it was a mad house (in a good way) would be a bit of an understatement.

As you can imagine from the amazingly fun festivities of having that many children in close proximity, we spent a fairly large amount of time there over the holiday season just hanging out and watching the kids act crazy. It was a blast :)

Just one of those days, to follow:




















No comments:

Post a Comment